Privacy Police & Data Protection
1. Collection Of Information
We collect information when:
- You use the TQ.digital platform
- you attend workshops
- visit our website
- communicate with us
We collect information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information that you provide when you use our TQ.digtal Demo, fill out TQ forms, or communicate with us.
The types of information that we may collect include your name or company name, email address, postal address, phone number and any other information that you provide while using our TQ.digital platform. Web Cookies also collect information, such as usage statistics, by using cookies, server logs, and similar technologies. Therefore we are using a 3rd party analytics tool from Google LLC: Web traffic and app use tracking. https://policies.google.com/privacy
2. Use of information
We use information about you to:
- operate and promote projects, our platform and to improve the work for freelancers
- communicate with you
- make personalized suggestions
3. Sharing Of Information
- to all clients we work with.
- to our third-party service providers who help us to operate or improve our platform
- to authorities to comply with legal obligations and to protect and defend our rights and property
- to an affiliate or successor entity as part of a corporate transaction
4. Data Rights & Data Protection Officer
-You have the right to exercise your data protection rights, including to request deletes, amends,
or provides you access to your information.
- You have the right to opt out of receiving mails and messages.
- You can complain to your local data protection authority or inform our data protection officer about the use of your information.
5. Data security
tq.digital is based in the European Union. We employ technical and organizational measures designed to appropriately protect your information that is under our control and that we process on your behalf from unauthorized access collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal, both during transmission and once we receive it.
All all information that is processed and evaluated through the use of the TQ digital platform, will not be transferred to, and processed in, other countries than the European Union.
We store all the data we generate through the TQ digital platform on secure servers in Europe, Germany
protected under the european data protection law.